Monday, March 22, 2010

"93 million miles away from came one" (I C you)

Jim (@syncwinnipeg) came over and was going on about 93 and pancakes which didn't ring a bell..
My contribution was noting that Steve Carrell as dan is seen resting on pancakes in Dan in Real Life dan=pan...
Then William @satoriallme tweets the 93 Thelema and United 93 thang..

@Syncwinnipeg United Airlines Flight 93 crashed in Pennsylvania September 11 93 is the value of Thelema (Will) and Agape (Love) in Greek.

The number 93 is of great significance in Thelema, a religion founded by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley in 1904 with the writing of The Book of the Law (also known as Liber AL vel Legis).[1] The central philosophy of Thelema is in two phrases from Liber AL: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" and "Love is the law, love under will." The two primary terms in these statements are "Will" and "Love", respectively. In the Greek language, they are Thelema (Will) and Agape (Love). Using the Greek technique of isopsephy, which applies a numerical value to letters, the letters of both of these words when added together equal 93
93 Thelema Wiki


(I think I just saw every sync known to man in that. Hang on, I don't believe it had any strawberries..)

Making me attend more, then remembering the lyrics from Wu Tangs classic Triumph "ninety-three million miles away from came one" with a video including some infrequently mentioned WTC syncs.. (images pending)
A swarm of killer bees flies past the screen and forms a W trident on the Moon (which affects the floW on Earth) above the WTC.

Specifically me and Jim were discussing the film Die Hard, this is also heard in Triumph.
"Chicks hit the floor, diehard fans demand more"
Googeling "93 million miles" I learn this is also a track from 30 Seconds to Mars with front man Jared Leto (seen in 999/27) and the average distance between the Earth and the Sun...
93 Million miles is on there 2002 self titled album, above is the newest one "This is War"

I thought I would just jump on this as it's clearly a hot potato.

Peace In

Syncwinnipeg profile
Syncwinnipeg 93 is also 9x3 = 27.

Jim: How the 93 thing came up and why I was ranting about with Jake is because of this little moment I had Sunday morning on March 21,2010.

Myself and my family headed for breakfast at the Original PANcake House.

I was exhausted because I had just finished a huge rush edit job on StarMummy 2: FloWman.

As I sit in my booth I look up to the picture on the wall beside us.

I notice the little number 93 on it.

I think to myself why is 93 important?

I then lower my head and notice a few seats in front of me a man with the number 93 on the back of his T-shirt.

It actually says UNBREAKABLE above the number 93.

The word Unbreakable excites me as it resonates Diamond as well as the Bindu point, or the non-dual unbreakable state of being. The Centre.

It is not until I tweet this stuff that Will points out the syncnificance of 93 in Thelema and with Crowley. Considering I just finished editing a Crowley related video, having this moment is some serious feedback and once again a gift of joy and awe in the mundane happenings of daily life.

Anyways, got to go, but I have a feeling more 93 will flow in the near future.

93 = Love + Will = United Flight of 93

9 = I
3 = C

I C

The All Seeing Eye/I

Peace In

Jim

Jake:
Oh yeah, that's how we got onto Die Hard (Diamond Hard?) I mentioned Unbreakable by Bruce Willis, which lead to Jim mentioning he had seen Die Hard last night or something.
I was also looking into Die Hard last night owing to Alan Rickman being the 'terrorist' in that, the Blue Caterpillar from Alice In Wonderland and Sirius Black from Harry Potter.
The Aztec Blue Worm shape a constellation of disputed identity and scepter of Quetzalcoatl. I'm starting to think it contains Sirius...

I mentioned to Jim that this is cool as The Blue Worm symbol is possibly connected to Sirius, adding some new strong sync weight to that question.
Alan Rickman as Sirius Black ( just realized this is Gary Oldman?)

Alan Rickman, the Blue Worm and Sirius, couldn't get better sync confirmation then that. (Whoops, something else happening here as Gary Oldman is actually Sirius Black...)

OMG just noticed the 39/93 (and trident)!

Feels like that whole mistake was to get me to notice the 39. Alan Rickman is Severus Snape in Harry Potter. Hhmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment